Kae bought me this quite some time ago. I always wished to have it coz i thought it looked damn cute! Every time i sees it automatically it put a smile on my face. ((:
The interesting part was that before this Kuromi found its rightful owner, it had been sitting at one of the push carts in wisma for months. Why was I so sure is because I had been eyeing at the Kuromi for months! and my main motive was to check whether it had been sold. LOLL.
coz i will be sad if it's gone... gone meaning people buy it! dumbo.....but yet I thought I shouldnt buy so I didnt (as soft toys always end up sitting at a corner of my room and collect dust), hence I choose to just take a glance EVERY time i passed by the cart. HaHa... i happy lei.
the only person who was unhappy and thought I was insane is Kae lo. "Like then buy lah.... always come here see see see..." >.<
then one day, perhaps Kae couldnt take it anymore that I had been "visiting" kuromi so often so she bought it! HAHA. just kidding. she bought coz it was meant as a surprise for me Geez. Moral of the Story: "deng jiu jiu you" .. wait long long and you will have what you want. ;D
(if you believe lah)
.
.
.
.
i thought i should be fair
so i must post a photo of her as well,
No comments:
Post a Comment