Friday, July 25, 2008

Just Imagine!

Can you imagine...

One day your love (your partner) remain uncontactable throughout the entire day? and i mean 24hrs, or even longer! you are totally clueless and not given the chance to find out why due to certain restrictions. ALL you know is your love has gotten toothache, and would be resting at home.

So, regardless of multiples and multiples of intensive bombings on your love's handphone with comforting cum irritated-harsh-breakdown smses and calls, there is no response. Nothing. And you get so fed up, yet, worried sick because you couldnt help stop imagining things! -Thus i tried to prepare myself for the worst this time- All these negative thoughts and possibilities keep running through my head:

"What if her tooth aches until she fainted inside her room??" Nocody knows because she always lock her room door.

"Will she die inside her room without anyone knowing?" *CHOYx3!!* touch(wood) dar's head. I actually cried over this 'stupid' thought...how could toothache lead to death right? dont tell me it might okay. I'll be damn freaking shocked! and I was so fking sad when I imagined life without my love suddenly. OMG. I must treasure YOU!! You're important to me MY LOVE.

"Resting or sleeping? Couldnt be what right....sleep for 24hrs and more???????? sleeping deity ar.." deity also needs to eat. so can at least drop me a sms let me know that you're still alive?

"The so-called silent break?" what era we are in already.

"Is she avoiding me...? But what for???" the previous day we were still candy-ly sweet together!

"Or other girl go find her at her house?! not convenient to reply me so rather not??" >.<


"Too lazy to give me a reply? Would rather play game and watch tv instead?"

"Handphone spoils?" Because her handphone goes haywired recently.
PLEASE SELL IT AWAY ASAP.

"Perhaps her mobile phone spoilt and she couldnt remember my number?" but then.. "Couldnt be. She can still use her mum's handphone to sms me what. Aunty has got my contact number lor. then why didnt she does that?!?!?". "Or is it she and aunty keeping any secret from me? like got some girl over their place?" or is it.... "dar dont want to contact me, so she dont allow aunty to do so as well?" Going crazy!! I tried calling aunty's mobile but till then she already turned it off. argh! and i dont have their house number!

feeling damn sickening helpless....and i cannot express out!

All I can do is to wait for a reply from my love. Ya, WHEN is it going to happen?? cries!* i have been checking my handphone non-stop until the next morning whether she had replied, and the answer is No.I called aunty's mobile hoping to get some clue but it's still not on!

My final resort was to travel over to her place and find out myself. My heart was thumping hard (which I am not very sure why~) because in my mind I was thinking... "what if there is really someone else at her place? how am I going to react??"you may think I am childish but it happened before okay! girls go over look for her, bring her food etc. hmpf!* too popular back then. also...i was afraid some thing might happen to her that I wouldnt be able to accept.so once again i prepared myself for the worst and go ahead with the decision of finding her because I really want to know what had happened! damn worried!

And to my surprise...SHE is still in bed indeed. -.-" sleeping beast!!! obviously i bo chup,disturbed her from her BEASTie sleep and questioned and vented out my feelings. so emo*~~

she had somehow recovered, -.- explained to me that she wasnt feeling well and was in bed all along. didnt even had dinner that her parents had packed for her. i felt sympathetic for her, as I couldnt take care of her etc but however, for me myself too.

Until after a while when we turned better, she um chio and told me she dreamt of other girl! HOW DARE YOU!
i forced her to reveal everything that she had dreamt between she and the girl. im so angry!! I was jealous when I heard about it, and some thing came up my mind. "AHA! I also dreamt of 贺军翔! that he's my boyfriend! and I felt so good being his girlfriend~~" must be the consequence of watching too much 换换爱 and 斗牛要不要 lol. both showcase "my BF"! bleahh. there was still rainie yang's song playing behind the background when I was dreaming of him lor. hahaha... the girl that dar dreamt of was 梁文音 from 超级星光大道2. i know she pretty. i know you like her.sobs*

by evening, we walked out to buy our dinner. we bought from the same stall and same food! laksa yong tau foo. hee. happy-sugary-lil-couple~!~ ^-^

went home after dinner and dar sent me off at the bus stop. we'll be meeting again tomorrow! =))

night nights.. PS: I still love you! and my BF ahahahaha..!

No comments: