It was only a plain pink tank top when I first bought from Giant for less than $1.50 (3for $5) at the kids' section. Thus MyLove and I decided to grab it since it's so cheap, as we all know doggies' clothes are expensive :] There were plenty of colours to choose from and I actually had a hard time choosing! All the colour combinations are just simply too sweeet! And in the end i chose PINK! for i think Fido's a girl she should take PINK hahaha.....crap* I took size L because I think she's a tad fat. While MyLove took both sizes M for Gorden which are brown and purple in colour. :))
Upon reaching home, after Fido had tried on the tank top, I came up with the idea of enhancing the top! I sticked some crystals by the name 'Fido' on the top and added a flower as the dot for letter 'i'. Next I asked mummy to sew on additional piece of cloth at the bottom of the top to make it as a skirt kind of feeling. Then I thought it wasn't cute enough so I lent Fido my bear bear keychain as an accessory and mummy had it sewn on. Brilliant!
And the outcome....
Upon reaching home, after Fido had tried on the tank top, I came up with the idea of enhancing the top! I sticked some crystals by the name 'Fido' on the top and added a flower as the dot for letter 'i'. Next I asked mummy to sew on additional piece of cloth at the bottom of the top to make it as a skirt kind of feeling. Then I thought it wasn't cute enough so I lent Fido my bear bear keychain as an accessory and mummy had it sewn on. Brilliant!
And the outcome....
(hanger for my bra)
isn't it cute????
<3>
No comments:
Post a Comment